Winter Wonders, p. Amy
[html]
OOC May have to leave out the Winter Festival part, it's a bit late for that. They could do some trading, gossip etc?

She settled it about the pregnant woman sweetly before her urge completely consumed her and she reached for her belly, a warm smile on her face. Her ears were perked upwards in the woman’s direction. “Oh, well let me know if there’s anything I can do to help. I helped my mom see to my aunt when she was having pups.” She wasn’t saying she was an expert at such things, but she loved to help others and felt that she’d do anything she could so as not to see someone in discomfort. She breathed a sigh of relief when she stated that she would never dream of taking the cloak from her. “Oh, I just thought…Oh, never mind. I was just overreacting I guess.” She said, breathless. Her eyes turned back to the pelt and she turned it this way and that, thinking. “I don’t have much,” She said, and this was mostly true besides her materials and some knick-knacks gifted to her by her family she had little else besides the usual, and she was loath to part with any of her family’s possessions. They were still so very dear to her, the bear pelt included, but she was merely lending it to the woman, for she was in obvious need of some rest and relaxation, near enough for small tasks to be almost unbearable.

“Oh, so this is Nova Scotia.” She giggled a moment, thinking of her traveling companion’s uncertainty at that very thought. “Good to know.” When her giggles finally ceased she sighed lightly and ran her hand over the pelt. “So…what kind of things do you have? I mean, I could make something out of this for you, or you could take it just how it is. I can think of many things I could use.”

Word Count: 301
table by raze, template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.KiacodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/yfwao.png') #585f13 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.KiacodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesInput {padding:10px; margin:10px; border:1px dashed #2f330a; color:#2f330a; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; background: url('http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg'); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.KiacodesInput b {color:#ff7172; text-shadow:#2f330a 1px 1px 2px;}
.KiacodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #2f330a; color:#ff7172; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread