Winter Wonders, p. Amy
[html]
Amy Sunders

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

The female touched her belly, and Amy let out a deep snarl. She was deeply protective of the pups around her, even a harmless curious touch bringing out that protective edge. She kept herself from flashing her teeth, fighting for control. Lips drawn tight she met Kira's eyes. Please remove your hand. The wolf couldn't harm them, but that didn't mean much to the hormonal woman. The offer was appreciated, her ears twitching softly, but she shook her head. I already have a medic prepared for when the time comes.

She relaxed as Kira returned to examining the pelts before her. Amy examined it lightly, considering the use. A simple purse would be useful. I could give you a necklace in return. That seemed a fair enough offer for something so small and simple. Amy watched the wolf turn the pelt around, searching for worth inside it. It appeared that she wasn't the only one with a sharp eye for what something could be used for.

<style type="text/css">
.ramasks b {font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ramasks p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.ramasks p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.ramasks .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#1a1009; text-shadow:#fefff1 0px 0px 1px;}
.ramasks .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Nothing You Could Do'; text-align:center; color:#ffeb7d; padding:0px 15px 200px; text-shadow:#1a1009 1px 1px 4px;}
.ramasks p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.ramasks {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#a87340; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpaOl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:50px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fefff1; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread