Winter Wonders, p. Amy
[html]
OOC comments here.

She looked visibly offended when the female snarled at her and she withdrew her had swiftly, and dropped her gaze. No one had ever snarled at her. She eyed the blanket for a moment wishing she hadn’t even offered it, but the woman calmed herself a bit and she eased if only a little. It shook her to see someone react to her so she hadn’t meant anything by it. New life was a wonder to her, and she happy to be in its growing presence, but her touch wasn’t welcome and she was solemn a moment. “The gods bless your children.” She offered quietly after a moment. She was a religious person and felt a blessing was in order no matter the situation. The pups at least would appreciate it, she hoped. She gazed skyward a moment before her ears perked.

“Yes, I can do that. I made my pack myself.” She gestured to it. It was a roomy bag made of supple leather, displaying some wear, but that was because she wasn’t often without it. The world, ‘necklace,’ drew her attention and she perked up in an instant, grinning. “Oh, really, what kinds do you have??” She already had some jewelry, but her girlishness would never turn down more and she gazed eagerly at the wagon a ways off. “Can you show me?” She asked, she wouldn’t accept the offer until she’d seen them, after all. If they were similar to something she already had she’d chose something more practical, which was something she should have done in the first place, but no girl would turn down jewelry.

Word Count: 270
table by raze, template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.KiacodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/yfwao.png') #585f13 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.KiacodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesInput {padding:10px; margin:10px; border:1px dashed #2f330a; color:#2f330a; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; background: url('http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg'); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.KiacodesInput b {color:#ff7172; text-shadow:#2f330a 1px 1px 2px;}
.KiacodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #2f330a; color:#ff7172; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread