Winter Wonders, p. Amy
[html]
OOC

The female made no more displays of anger of frustration, and neither did she comment on her blessing. It was just as well, the girl was naïve and not looking for trouble. In fact, she was still not understanding why she’d taken offence in the first place. Usually new mothers were the ones to seek others out to touch their stomachs, share the wonder of life within them, laugh and swell with pride whenever the little ones kicked or moved. She watched as the woman rose to a stand, reaching out, if not a little more carefully this time, to help her up. She followed suit afterwards, her curiosity piqued by the thought of jewels and gemstones she really didn’t need. But, oh, they’d look so lovely on her. She waited impatiently, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet.

She grabbed at the necklace greedily, but carefully, she knew their value. The silver chain was lovely, if but it was overshadowed by the rest, and the girl preferred gold to the silver. Her eyes were silvery enough, moon-blessed her family called them, but the color was cold, despite it. She preferred warm colors, reds and oranges, browns, and gold, and thought that they as much preferred her. She was brown and cream-furred. The pearls were far less interesting, and she waved it away, thinking it too plain. She wanted to glitter, to look as vibrant and alive as she possibly could and as befit her very nature. The gold chain with the rest stone gave her pause. She caressed it fondly, before her eyes turned to the other with its multicolored stones. She was sold now, the dog had lived up to her expectations, and she now contemplated which was the better choice, but without a reflective surface to see them against her fur she was a lost. She held the two necklaces in her hand and turned to Amy. “These are so very lovely, I just can’t decide. Do you have anything I could maybe look into?”

Word Count: 341
table by raze, template by revo. <3

<style type="text/css">
.KiacodesOutline {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/yfwao.png') #585f13 no-repeat top center; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#fff; border: 1px solid #fff;}
.KiacodesSubTitle {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px 5px 5px 90px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesInput {padding:10px; margin:10px; border:1px dashed #2f330a; color:#2f330a; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; background: url('http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg'); line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.KiacodesInput b {color:#ff7172; text-shadow:#2f330a 1px 1px 2px;}
.KiacodesSubTitle2 {font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2f330a; font-family:georgia;}
.KiacodesRevoCredit {text-align:right; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #2f330a; color:#ff7172; font-weight:bolder;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread