history is written by the victors
[html]
every memory that I hold

were all just scars in the making

Word Count → 221 :: omg tl;dr post ahead

Reluctantly holding on to the stick for now, doing no more than nibbling once more at an interesting-tasting piece, Vesper listened. She found the fact that Anslem already lived in the Nova Scotia reason interesting and a blessing for Inferni, perhaps a factor in the fire clan’s survival compared to the lost and singed wolf packs. Her ears pricked with interest at the second subleader, not for the gruesome account of what made him memorable, but the end result. She, of course, thought nothing of family and bad blood—overcoming her father, a less distant relative, was proof—but heritage interested her faintly. There were so many Lykoi children that it made some sense not all came from the same father, especially as some Lykois did not carry that name, but she hadn’t heard about any of Kaena’s partners.

She laughed when Myrika gave her reassurance, and shrugged at her last thoughtful statement. “I don’t know if I’d even want fame anyway,” she said, vaguely waving the stick in the direction of the Praetorian as another offer for her to actually eat. “It’s overrated, and I more or less keep to myself as it is. Mostly I don’t want to screw anything up.” She smirked crookedly. “Though I guess you’ll record my epic tales too, whether I like it or not.”

Vesper Optime by Nat; table code from the Mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.vesoptime-box {float:right;}
.vesoptime {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.vesoptime .words {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Gloria Hallelujah'; text-align:right; line-height:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.vesoptime p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.vesoptime p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.vesoptime .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.vesoptime p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.vesoptime b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.vesoptime t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread