history is written by the victors
[html]

(--) Not as lame as me. .____. Can wrap this up soon? I am stupid and this is stupidshort. :c

Myrika is by Bobbi!

The russet-furred woman could agree with that -- if only because it afforded her some time to catch up! She was still trying to figure out all the history that had come before the present time, and there was plenty of that. It would be good to have long years in which to contemplate the stories of the past she had collected, but it seemed unlikely. Inferni had many close neighbors, and closeness frequently led to conflict, if the past was any indication of the future.

You'll have your own section, the woman promised. I want to write a bit about any important figures Inferni has, and ... you're important, you're a leader, she said, smiling. I mean, that's why I have to write about you in the book, not why you're... why I consider you my friend, I mean. Myri didn't think it was really necessary to clarify herself like that, but she hadn't been able to help herself, either. It's easier to write about people who can tell you about themselves, rather than people who have been dead the better part of a decade, she said, rolling her eyes.

<style>
#myrikaBobbi {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaBobbi p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaBobbi .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaBobbi .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaBobbi b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaBobbi u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaBobbi b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaBobbi b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaBobbi b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread