m- i can't step off this cloud
Already Selene had given all her trust to Hadley, but had immense trouble in trying to say that. Simple words could mean your whole wellbeing. A delicate hand ran it's way on his back, massaging his muscles gently as he slept. She was startled as he flew awake, guilty to think that it was her that upset him so. Reddish eyes were wide in confusion, not knowing the meaning of his actions. Faintly, Sel remembered last night. She had given him gifts, they had drank wine. And finally, the thing that scared her most was that they had slept together.

It was terrifying, if she didn't know why it happened, some said that alcohol made you impulsive, others claim that it strengthened the emotions, maybe that was it. It was her case, but Hadley? He was sweet to her, always gentle. Even last night, when the urges were so strong it was easy to overpower and injure someone. Sel noticed how he looked away, and she avoided his eyes. The girl was easily under the impression that he had used her, while drunk and now was disgusted. "Hadley...I'm sorry..." the young woman sank back into the bed but didn't wrap her arms around him or give him any soft kisses, it's not like she didn't want to. Her headache pounded in her head, making everything worse. She wasn't disgusted about last night, but worried about what it was done in the name of. "What are we...I mean as a duo...What would someone call us?" Sel mused quietly before getting up off the bed to go stand by the table. 

The rock sat there, and she took it in her palm just to feel it before setting it back down. She needed more assurance, that he would never hurt her. 

Messages In This Thread