m- i can't step off this cloud
Selene looked around the room quietly, he had touched her softly and again Selene could resist moving back towards Hadley. Sitting on the edge of the bed, Selene brushed back her messy long hair and explained "I just don't get how I'd do all that...I care for you...But how do I hear that you care for me too?" Hadley hadn't hurt her physically, no he had made her feel beautiful again. She hadn't been hurt emotionally either. 

Her position changed a little, she had managed to wriggle a little so she sat easily against the wall by his feet. He gave her a few choices but none struck her heart as much as the one about mistress and slave. "What? H-Hadley...Why would someone see us like that? I-I mean...Do you see us like that?" Did Hadley just follow what she wanted? Somehow sense it and use her as a mistress and obediently do what she wanted. It hurt to think of it like that. "I don't see it that way. I want to be your friend, someone who cares about you. But not a mistress...And I don't think of you as a slave." 

Selene put her head in her hands, quietly thinking. Is that why he slept with her? Because he knew that she would have wanted it at that time and was simply following orders? "I even...Thought I saw us as lovers...I don't want to disgust you by saying that...But I did," 

Messages In This Thread