m- i can't step off this cloud
Selene felt safe sitting where she was, although not as much on that caliber as being nestled safely in the crook of his body with his arms wrapped around her. She wished for that. A small sigh escaped her lips as Hadley said nothing, but at least he had heard what she was thinking. She moved up closer to rest her head on his ribs, quiet and thinking. "I've never seen you as a slave. Just as yourself...The sweet man who comforts me." 

The young woman had to find one explanation, some clue as to what he thought, when he said nothing it was hard to decipher his thoughts and feelings. She herself was weak on that, one look and by her expression it's easy to see, her words usually carried emotion. Sitting in silence, finally she lifted her head and watched as the tall brown man spoke. Here doggish tail flicked behind her as he spoke, soft shy words fell like silk from her mouth, it was truly a wonder how she could say things like this so flawlessly. "No I don't need someone better, you are good enough. I see nothing wrong with you. I like being around you." Brushing back black hair, Selene glanced away with reddish eyes. Shy once again. "But...Lovers usually feel the same, and I don't know..." 

The woman was lost for words as she finished, Hadley held her and things, he comforted her when he did. But he never once did say anything about loving her. That was okay, she didn't need to hear it all the time, maybe she should know that in his actions he showed it. Maybe one day.

Messages In This Thread