On an adventure
[html]
I am so, so sorry for the wait on this! I must say I have been neglecting Robin a little recently. And Blaise's cat can be the animal snuffling around if you want Smile That's fine with me Big Grin

The young patchwork Aatte sat at the borders, her tail still wagging as she took in the sights and scents from around her, she had always liked the Crimson Dreams lands, if she ever left the Court she was sure that this is where she would come to live. But the truth was that the multicoloured female did not want to leave her home, her friends and family were there after all, plus it was nice to have a place to visit when she was bored. Oh she did hope that grandmother Soran and Aunt Mati would be pleased to see her, she had not seen them in so long and had changed so much, she wondered for a moment if they would even recognise her. The young female sniffed the air around her, she caught the familiar scent of Crimson Dreams only a few steps away, it mingled with other scents that piqued the girl's interest, there was a smell of something predatory around, something that she could not place (having never really met a feline before) and something else, something that smelled young and wolven as well. She smiled and her tail began to wag even more, perhaps there was someone close to her own age around here! That would be fantastic, Robin had been feeling very lonely recently so to have someone to talk to and play with would be great for her, someone that she could come and see whenever she was lonely or bored maybe? Soon enough a grey pup bounded into view, she was younger than Robin had been expecting, the patchwork Aatte was just over a year old herself and this female was clearly not close to being there, but that didn't matter to her, she was just pleased to see a friendly face.

The young female's eyes met the blue eyes of this Crimson Dream's wolf and she grinned at her, her tail wagging more and more as the girl approached. The girl spoke in a friendly manner and Robin moved to stand, but she stayed away from the borders, she didn't want to intrude on Crimson Dreams' private space. She grinned at the younger girl.
"Hi! I'm Robin, I live in Cour des Miracles, who are you?" Robin replied, still smiling at the younger girl as she did so.

<style type="text/css">
.junglepath b {font-weight:bold; color:#8f8c60; letter-spacing:.5px}
.junglepath p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.junglepath {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#443025; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/ru4tao.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #78581a; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#575b5d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
WC: 388
Table by Fae (Lana Realm) Smile

[/html]

Messages In This Thread