Burning Frustration
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow watched with great detail the very fluid movement of the female and as she looked at him he knew by that look in her eyes and by the fire within it that he had also been found out as quickly as he had identified her and she now knew as much or perhaps more about him than he did her. They were fighting long before she said or did anything to him and even before they had looked into each others eyes, they were having a mental sparring match and as shadow watched her dodge the sword that was mere inches away from her he took note of the weakness but had no intention of using it unless she planed on attacking him first, if that was the case he would end her quickly regardless of being surrounded by many others.

Shadow watched her end the match and make her way over and he remained on the tree with arms crossed giving her no visual aids as to what he was feeling, Silence was an assassins strength and silence in movement was just as important not moving and not showing anything at all was almost as powerful as speaking the right words. To see an attack coming was much harder if you didn't know when or where it was coming from. He nodded lightly and spoke just as calmly and clearly with a nice slightly deep voice that had a strength behind it. " Lets get the obvious out of the way. We know what we are and the air of death welcomes those like us. Now to answer your gaze...No i am not here to kill you if i had i would have attacked while you were training. And no i don't know who you are." Shadow's ears, fur and tail remained unmoved as he looked over the female thinking about wither or not she was going to attack him, but even though he was unmoving his muscles and reflexes were ready just in case this meeting turned interesting.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread