Burning Frustration
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow saw the look on her face at his words but he gave a small smirk as he had already made sure no one was looking or in ear shot...he always thought and covered all the basses. He was not one to make mistakes so even in his speech he was calculating and precise. He watched her still as a hunter would but he did let his ears flick and his tail just barely start to move to show that he wasn't going to attack her either. However even these small actions were the product of countless hours of training in order to make the body look and feel like an ally and a friend when it could at any second be the instrument of death.

He listened to everything she said as if trying to find a lie or hidden meaning within them and after she was done he nodded and slowly started to speak again just so only she could hear. ." To tell you the truth i was actually just passing by...looking at weapons and what not...then i happened upon you training with that group and i thought i would rest and watch. Simple as that. "

Shadow looked her over and without giving anything away surmised that the female was cute and that the pup growing in her womb proved that she wasn't completely without a heart but he knew that she would kill as quickly as he if needed so he kept his guard hidden but up and ready.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread