Burning Frustration
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow followed slowly behind her and once they got to the Wagon he watched patiently as she pulled out a large assortment of weapons for all manner if uses and needs and he noticed already that what Amy was pulling out was all things she thought he would be able to wield rather than everything...like he had done in the beginning she was now categorizing him and pulling out what she though was good for him. Oh if only she knew what he could do with all manner of weapons...he specialized in short sword and long because due to his size and short sword was like a dagger to him and was easy to wield.

He looked to the throwing knives and looked to Amy before he reached out and touched one. When he was given the go ahead he reached out and swirled a throwing knife between his large fingers easy something of a habit for him when he was thinking and then he touched one of the knives with hidden poison compartment and as he lightly touched an edge of the blade it popped open and he smiled as he remembered that his father loved weapons that worked hand in hand with poison. Shadow put down the knife and the poison one and he looked to the swords and he let his finger rub gently over the metal and hilts of the swords and as he lightly tapped his claw on a sword he heard it and his hand stopped. This blade is a fine metal....rare...sturdy and sharp. If made correctly the balance should be...

Shadow trailed off as he lifted the sword and as he lifted it he analyzed it at the same time taking mental notes of the balance around the hilt and the weight, reach and possible speed and which he would be able to swing it. He turned away from her and looked over the blade and then he swung it gently and elegantly as he held it straight out aiming perfectly to an enemy that wasn't there. He had a focus all of a sudden and awoken as he looked along the blade. Shadow slowly lowered the blade and turned back to Amy and placed it perfectly and exactly where it had been down to the smallest Centimeter.

Shadow looked to Amy and he noticed the pride and even the happiness in what she was showing him...it wasn't the weapons though that she was proud of it was the job in it's self. She loved to trade and he could see it but he sighed as he started to speak to the Ex-assassin in front of him.

" You have quite a selection of some beautiful weapons here but i have nothing to trade but my skill. I have been traveling for many moons and have only ever needed by fangs and claws. Sorry for making you pull all this out however i can tell you are quite happy with this line of work and i agree with it, It's a honorable choice."

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread