Burning Frustration
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow picked up on her emotions as he called her art honorable and he smiled lightly as he spoke low so only she would hear. " I know that not all of these weapons were gained in a good way but that by it's self does not stop this from being honorable. Trading is a good job and hobby to get into. I can see just by looking at you that you take great pride in doing this. And i agree with it...if i could i would do much the same thing."

Shadow looked to Amy and nodded as he looked around and he saw a couple short swords sitting to the side of the table and he lightly picked up two and went through the motions slowly but there were not the motions of a person wielding twin swords it was the motions of one wielding two daggers. He spun then once or twice and then he placed them against the table and he casually crossed his arms and because assassins were ones to get things done and make points clear...he came out with it.

" Whats that sword worth?"

As he said it he looked her right in the eye and wondered to himself just what she would have him do in order to earn the blade that felt as though it was made just for him. He could live without it and continue to kill with tooth and claw but a sword would make the deaths even faster if he could get it.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread