Burning Frustration
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow watched her and couldn't read her for a second and he knew she was thinking about something that he would most likely not agree with but it didn't matter. he was here for business and business it what shadow got. As he listened to the "price" of the fine blade he stood there and thought it over for only a second and that was all the time he needed to figure out his next set of questions. Three tasks of some kind for this Ex assassin what would someone like her possibly need someone like him for other than killing? Protection perhaps? guarding her wares? how much time would it take to do the tasks?

All of these questions went through his head in seconds and then he looked to her and nodded.

Done...rather than bargain with you i will accept just that. Three tasks of your choosing will be carried out without question or fuss i do however have one rule if the tasks have anything to do with your past...job. I will not harm or kill pups or elders and i will kill females but i prefer not to. Those are my terms. Have we a deal? If you accept my terms then whatever you ask of me will be done without question." Amy is an ex assassin so protection or killing some member of a pack who is after her seems most likely however given the nature of the situation i can also expect normal chores as a request, something having to do with travel or getting something for her or for someone else. Will just have to see what exactly she wants.

Shadows tail stopped moving and just sat there behind him as his ears perked and faced in her direction waiting for her words. He waited without emotion or movement for her agreement to his terms or for her to take her business else where. he didn't need the sword for his skill at hand to hand was flawless and his weapons of tooth and claw were as deadly as any dagger but truth be told the sword reminded him of something his father carried at all times. Shadow remembered being a pup and wanting to touch his father sword and his father had caught him and beat him nearly to death but even so he still wished to touch the blade, now was his chance as if his father was saying."here you've earned it."

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread