Burning Frustration
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

The assassin stood there, contemplating her words. It was a quick analysis as expected. When there were many options and consequences and only a few seconds to choose before you were caught and killed it was necessary. She watched him closely, wondering if the black wolf would decide that her price was too high. He did seem to value honor after all, and such a bond was one that rarely held that. He agreed though, and Amy grinned.

She snorted at his conditions. Killing the elderly and pups. I'm not the usual clientele, so wrapped up in their precious world that they're unwilling to get their hands dirty. You don't need to concern yourself with that. Amy could do those kills herself, and would. She passed the sword to him, a silent acceptance of his terms. Now repeat after me. By my blood, I promise to fill three tasks. By my kin I will deliver what you ask of me. By my soul I swear that I will not break this, and fulfill the tasks you grant me. Then, say your name. This wasn't a normal contract. It was the kind used between killers and spies, an assurance it would be fulfilled by even those without honor.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread