Burning Frustration
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow saw the acceptance in her gaze and the smile on her face as he agreed and he smirked lightly as well when she said that killing would not be needed. He knew she could handle herself but he also knew that with a pup on the way she would make an easier target for those who wanted her dead and as he had guessed she wanted no killing to be done by him, Not as exciting to do other tasks but easier and he had been given the sword as his payment for both tasks and vow.

He was starting to like this ex assassin. He listened to her words and knew what they were about so as she said them he said them at the same time for he had heard them before used by his father before he would sleep, Shadow didn't know then that his father was speaking the words of a promise, A promise to what? That was the question but shadow felt that he knew the answer...it was a promise to his mother.

"By my blood, I promise to fill three tasks. By my kin I will deliver what you ask of me. By my soul I swear that I will not break this, and fulfill the tasks you grant me, Shadowfang."

After he spoke the words he nodded lightly and like he had always done he got to the point, for he was one of speed and perfection, Three tasks she wanted, three tasks she shall have.

" Alright what first?"

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread