Burning Frustration
[html]

OOC love the irony of posting as amy from the hadley account

Word Count :: +000

He knew the words, as she had expected him to. There were variations on it out there, but every killer knew about the oaths that were made to chain canines without honor. There were lots of them, but this was Amy's favorite, gained from a shaman lost in madness. It held more power than others, and using it had a cost. Amy was bound by it as well, unable to do anything outside the bounds of the contract that held them together. Why did she allow it? Because spirits would kill those who went against her, and painfully.

As straightforward as she'd come to expect from this short interaction Shadowfang asked for his first task. Mulling it over in her mind Amy thought about this. She had a lot of power over him right now. Amy didn't wish to waste it. Finally she decided on her task. You will accompany me to Ichika no Ho-en when the time comes, keeping me safe from those who would kill me. That was the first task. Now for the other two. I want you to act as a go between for me and a pack called Anathema. You will not use my name, but you will offer my services. The last task I hold in reserve for dire circumstances.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread