Burning Frustration
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow listened to her tasks that had been laid out before him and he growled a little at the very last one as it was to be used at a later time....He didn't have months to wait for a 3rd and final task so he could move on and complete his mission but he was wound by honor and he always kept his oaths and his word. Shadow looked her over and thought over the first two requests and he spoke to ask about them.

Protection is easy enough...but how long will you have me as a go between for your services...and when will i be used for that third and final task. Do not misunderstand me...i will do as you ask i only ask about the time of these tasks. You can understand. In all seriousness if she really wanted to she could have be work for her for a very long time but i am no ones slave and i will do 3 tasks and only 3. I don't doubt her skill but she better understand that i am not going to allow myself to be pushed around for long. I have honor and i will help but i will not be taken advantage of.

Shadow crossed his massive arms as he looked to her with a slight tilt to his head showing his distaste of the situation but in no way showing aggression because she was kind enough to pay up front and not many would do that but that just means that the code of honor must be followed even more so.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread