Burning Frustration
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +000

His growl didn't bother her. Amy's expression didn't even change at the sound, used to discontentment when dealing with such tasks. It was the result of dealing with such weak creatures. They rarely understood what they were getting into, and always acted cheated at the terms the item had been purchased at. Shadowfang was lucky she had told him two tasks right at the beginning, instead of forcing him to wait for her summons like she could easily have done. His request to know when the third would be used was disgruntling, especially as she didn't have an answer. Well, there was one, but she wasn't sure it was an answer he would believe.

Sighing Amy began clearing the weapons, placing them back where they belonged. She was hungry, craving fresh fish. Amy resolved to jump down to a fish stall and satisfy that craving as quickly as possible. Three months. For three months you shall travel between me and Anathema once a week. This task shall not start until the end of this month however, due to my condition. The one allowance she would allow herself. As for the third, you don't need to wait for my summons to have it filled. I'm saving it for a desperate situation when my life is in danger, and I'll need skills such as yours. You'll know when it happens, because you'll be drawn to where I am.

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread