Burning Frustration
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow watch her ever twitch and knew she had done this plenty of times before but then when she came clean and gave him a time frame and even told the truth about the third task he smiled as nodded lightly as he even grabbed a few of the larger weapons and helped her put them away and make it look nice and then he spoke as he had a slight chuckle to his voice and he meant to not hide it. That's perfect...that actually works out well three months is about the time i stay around some places anyway i'm glad you came clean i would have hated to kill such a skilled individual such as yourself, it would have been a waist of life."

Shadow continued to help until it was all put away and then he thought about it and he had to ask due to the fact that he would be around her a lot for the next three months and the idea actually got him to smile as he knew that she probably hadn't thought about it.

" If i'm going to be your errand boy for three months i'll need a place to stay..somewhere near by in order to protect you fully and keep an eye on you...for your safety of course. Do you know of any such place? or do you have room where you are?"

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread