Burning Frustration
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow looked at her and knew right there that she thought his words were real and that he had actually meant what he said about killing her he wasn't about to buddy up and prove it but he was going to tell her whats what. He followed and then heard her reply and nodded gracefully at her words and then he whispered lightly just before he was to turn around and find a place to stay that would keep him at least a little comfortable. You know...just because we are what we are doesn't mean we can't enjoy life, laugh and love. I would never take your life because you have not wronged me. You are kind and i thank you for the fine weapon, it will come to your aid whenever you need it. Relax your among friends, even if you don't believe it."

Shadow words were meaningful and true, there was no trick or lie or misdirection, he told it as it was and as he saw it. unlike his father who nearly killed him way more than he could remember..His mother taught him kindness and honor and love. She wasn't around long but what little she passed onto her son stuck and was still there even though it was within the body of someone who could kill and feel nothing.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread