tonight i'm staring at the moonlight
[html]

now I'm here to stay / love can be so boring / what was it you wanted / could it be I'm haunted?

She wasn't supposed to be here. The place was eery; she didn't even have the words to so much as begin to describe it. All she knew was that it was far too malevolent for her. Coming from Inferni, she knew sadistic, but she also knew honour and faith. Here, all it reeked of was wolves; faithless, dishonest wolves. Her father couldn't stand them, and simply because he didn't, she wouldn't either. Yet here she stood, poised on the edge of a boundary over which lay the treasure they sought. War and Talitha Lykoi were not comrades but she would participate if it pleased Gabriel, and of course, she was here merely to observe and gather what information she could.

And she was on her own orders. If Inferni's leader were to know she stood upon those borders then he would have shit a rather large and unpleasantly jagged brick. Anselm might have been inclined to whoop her ass for it, but as far as she was concerned, if she wasn't following the rules, well, she wasn't supposed to be home in the first place. God would remain with her until her very last breath; the Hand had given faith to its smallest Finger, and she would serve her purpose dutifully.

And for all that belief, she remained froze there, unmoving, unblinking, locked in debate; observe from the outside or infiltrate?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread