It's a sad, sad situation
[html]
Soran is honestly sorry XD I have a little power play here, assuming that Shandom has followed her, I hope that's alright, if not I'm happy to change it.

The dark female's head had been a whirl with thoughts ever since Noah had broken the rules of these lands, these rules were here for a reason after all, they were here to protect the wolves of this pack, the very pack itself and to protect other packs; he could have ruined all that the New Dawn wolves' hard work with one stupid act, they had all worked so hard to make this pack a respected place that others knew that they were not allowed to trespass in and he himself had broken one of their own cardinal rules. She was so angry with him for being so stupid; but still she could not bring herself to show it properly, she knew why he had done it, she knew the heart fire that missing your mate caused, she knew that he had not meant to cause harm, she knew why he had done what he had done, but still he had very nearly took this pack to the brink of disaster. It was true that a good leader could not ignore their heart, but Soran's own heart was at war with her senses, with her mind, every fiber of the dark female's being was warring with one another. Unfortunately the scarred, alabaster male had been caught in the crossfire of this war, she had spoken to him far too harshly and the truth was that she was sorry, he had not deserved the treatment that she had given him, the time had come to make amends with the pale subordinate, in fact the dark Beta was not sure that this talk was not long overdue. She smiled and breathed a sigh of relief as he replied, she watched as he appeared out of the gloom, she watched him carefully and shifted her weight between her paws as she did so. His tone was not friendly, but it was not aggressive either, this was a good sign she was sure, it was easier to start with a neutral territory rather than one of hatred, though she supposed that she would not blame him for feeling that way towards her. The dark female listened to his offer carefully and peered around the den, it seemed as though others were beginning to stir, no this was not the place to have a private conversation this morning.
I would prefer if we spoke outside if that is alright by you, I would rather not have us discussing this in such a public area. Soran replied, watching as one of the pack members rolled over and seemed to be stirring, yes outside would be the best place to talk.

The dark female turned at this and began padding across the cave floor slowly, making sure that Shandom was able to keep up and follow her. Soon enough they were outside, the sable female narrowed her eyes as the early morning sun blinded her momentarily. The sun itself was not a very bright one today, but it was just at the right height to shine directly into a wolf's eyes as they walked, hovering above the horizon. There was a slight crunching sound as the dark female's paws gently pressed down on the thin layer of snow that covered the grounds, as soon as she felt that they were far enough away from the cave's mouth she sat down. She turned to Shandom and gave him an apologetic smile.
I owe you a great apology Shandom, you did not deserve to be spoken to in the way that I did. I know that you were simply doing your duty and that you may feel that I have slighted you in the way I have behaved. I feel that good leadership cannot simply listen to logic and their mind alone, sometimes one must listen to their heart as well. Unfortunately I allowed my feelings to drown out my sense of duty, it is a problem when you have to discipline one's own stepson. I know that he has done a serious wrong and he does deserve everything that is happening, but still it hurts me to see it. I know though that I may have offended you and I am sincerely sorry, I hope that you do not think any less of me for what happened that night. Soran said, speaking clearly, her tone heavily sorrowful.
Do you have any children yourself? The dark Beta suddenly asked, curious to know if the male knew how she felt about all that was happening.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 755
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread