It's a sad, sad situation
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this.

The sable female was pleased that the pale male was following her, she padded carefully and quietly from the sleeping quarters of the pack, trying to be as quiet as possible, not wanting to disturb any of the sleeping members of their pack. It seemed that the scarred male felt the same way as she did, padding almost silently behind her, for this she was grateful, she was glad that she had found a pack that had such respect for their other members, their family. Once she had apologised to the male Soran watched him with cautious eyes, hoping more than anything that he would see that it had taken a lot from her to apologise, she knew that she was completely in the wrong when it came to their last meeting, but still she was defending her family; her heart had ruled her head and even though she was sorry for upsetting Shandom she could not feel sorry for protecting her silver pelted step son. A smile crept across her lips as the male began to speak, her ears swiveling so that she could catch every word that he spoke. She listened to him carefully, nodding along as he spoke, drinking in his every word so that she would be able to formulate a reply. For a moment she could not help but smile, it seemed that he understood what she had said, she hoped more than anything that he had accepted her apology, it seemed that he might have done; but as he had just said he had felt humiliated and he had been in the right, she hoped that it would not take too much more for him to forgive her. The sable Beta managed a smile at him and she looked him over before speaking in reply.
"I agree that Ciara had ignored Zalen's orders, I am glad that you were there to explain that to her, but she is still so very young and new to this pack, I felt that leniency would be the best course, hopefully she understands now that such actions will not be tolerated in the future. You were perhaps a little harsh, but sometimes that is required, I understand why you behaved the way you did, I just hope that you understand why I behaved in the way that I myself did." Soran replied, smiling at the male a little as she did so.
"As for your treatment of Noah I understand, he deserves what is happening to him, no matter how it upsets me to see him suffer, as I assume it would upset any parent to see their child suffer, but you were right in your actions. I do not expect leniency or kindness towards him, at least not for a while. But I do worry that if the whole pack turns their backs on him that he will see no point in redeeming himself, something which he must do. He just has to." The dark female added, her tone warm, she hoped that the male would understand her position on the matter. She wanted Noah to redeem himself in the pack's eyes, but most of all she wanted him to redeem himself in his own eyes.

The conversation then turned to Shandom's children, he spoke, saying that he had three children, two girls and a boy, Soran thought for a moment that she could detect a hint of sadness in his voice as he spoke, something which made her ears droop a little, feeling sad for him that his children were a point of sorrow for him. Soon enough he explained why he seemed sad (at least seemed so to Soran), he had not seen them in years, but he loved them, of course he did, any parent loved their children more than they could describe. Soran nodded as he spoke, it seemed that they had more in common than she had first thought, she herself had not seen her children for many years, after a moment of silence the sable female decided that the best thing that she could do would be to explain that to him, perhaps make them see that they were quite similar.
"I myself have seven children, first there is Conri, my eldest son, then Khaden and Dhalia, the twins, finally there are Rain, Florence, Flavian and Kiwi. I have not seen the three eldest in many years, I feel that I have failed them. Conri, Conri committed some terrible, terrible crimes, crimes that I am not sure I will ever be able to forgive him for, but I still love him. He is my son, he saved my life, even though he did not know it... As for Khaden and Dhalia, I barely know them, I hope that they are well somewhere." The sable female replied, staring off into the distance, a wistful look of guilt and remorse on her face. She looked back to the male then.
"I doubt that any of us ever stop loving our children, no matter how far away they are. When did you last see yours?" Soran asked, looking at the male again, she was musing over her own children as she spoke, wondering where Conri, Khaden and Dhalia were now, she hoped more than anything that they were safe. Dhalia hated her, she was too like her father, she believed that he loved her more than anything, despite the fact that he had never even known of her existence, she believed that it was her mother's fault that he was dead, choosing to ignore the fact that he was a rapist and murderer. Khaden, well he seemed to have no want to know Soran, she could not blame him for that, she had abandoned him after all; the truth was that she probably had done the right thing though, she had been too broken to raise any children at the time. The Betess gave a heavy sigh, oh what mistakes she had made in her past, if only there was a way to go back and change them. But still, she supposed that there might be hope somewhere, somehow.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 1024
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread