It's a sad, sad situation
[html]
Gah! I'm really sorry for the wait on this, I have been really busy (lots of assignments :S)

The sable Betess watched the male carefully, it was funny how things had changed so much from when she herself had been young, there had never really been a time when she had been carefree and happy in her youth; not until she had come to the Bleeding Soul's lands and then she had fallen in love with Summer... That had been a turning point for everything going wrong in her life, she had fallen into bad ways, poisonous habits, she had abandoned her children, her pack, no wonder they had wanted nothing to do with her when she had come back. She wondered if she had indeed deserved her twins shunning her, perhaps she had, she had left them alone and they had barely known her, she had allowed Dhalia to be brainwashed by her evil half brother, simply by not being around to look after her and protect him from her. If only there was a way to go back and change what had happened, but alas that was not possible, it would never be possible, all that she could do was hope that her children were safe and happy somewhere and more than anything hope that they would one day find it within themselves to forgive the older Beta. She hoped that every day. It was funny how having pups changed ones life so greatly, in ways that could not be described to those who were not parents themselves, but it seemed that Shandom knew more than well the potential agony that parenthood could bestow upon a wolf. The beautiful highs and the most poignant lows that one could ever experience, perhaps that had not been the pale male's own experience of being a father, but somehow, from the way he spoke, Soran feared that he had had similar troubles to herself. She would never wish something like that upon anyone, but it was somewhat comforting to her to think that there might be another in this pack that understood how she felt sometimes, someone that knew how awful life could be sometimes. The male spoke and Soran nodded, his words were wise indeed, the younger alabaster male seemed an intelligent and interesting soul indeed.
Wise words Shandom, I suppose that you are right, we by our very nature are wanderers, even though some may select one pack to live with for their entire lives it seems the way for our offspring to wander and find their own places in the world. Though I suppose in my case I was the wanderer. Soran replied, feeling a little guilty as she spoke, thinking about all the times that she had run away from her problems. Eventually they had to be faced.

The dark lady listened as the male spoke again, again he seemed wise, she shook her head as he said that he hoped he had not been insensitive, she did not see his words as insensitive at all; in fact she felt that he had been very astute in his observations, he was a wise creature. He continued to speak and the dark female listened intently, it seemed that he was bearing his soul to her and she did not want to interrupt him, waiting until he had finished before replying. He spoke of the fact that his mate had had ghosts that he had not been able to cope with; that was something that the sable pelted female was familiar with herself, she herself had plenty of ghosts, plenty of scars that chased her, she had found that eventually even running from them would not help and slowly she had begun to confront them; she had also known Deuce to be haunted by the past, she knew how hard it could be to be in love with someone who seemed so sad. She gave the male what was intended as a comforting smile.
I see, I understand what you mean, you cannot help but love your children, no matter how much their other parent hurts you, even if that hurt is simply seeing them hurting. I have had my own fair share of being haunted by past deeds, things that I could not always control. Did they look like you at all? Or did they look more like her? The ebony lady asked, hoping that the subject would lighten the mood before she asked the question that she felt that she had to ask. He suggested that his pups would have been in danger had he stayed, for the safety of the pack she felt she had to ask why that was; after all if he had wolves chasing him what if they came here and attacked the pack?
Shandom, I am sorry if you feel this is impertinent, but I feel that I need to ask, why would your pups have been in danger if you had stayed? Soran asked nervously, hoping that he would not take offence to her question.

<style type="text/css">
.freebsep43 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000; }
.freebsep43 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebsep43 {margin:0 auto; width:505px; background-color:#06132b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YaPWo.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 130px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8690b0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebsep43 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebsep43 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 826
Table by the fabulous Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread