The barn door is open!
[html]

OOC: So sorry I let this sit for so long. Word Count: 247

It was quite amusing to see the pair of adults so riled up whilst Dalgina snuggled with one of the creatures of their intense dislike not feet away but she held back from laughing at the sight, just as she held back from giggling at the sticky smelly saliva that dripped slowly from Saluce's face. Obviously he had discovered the hard way the Llama's stubborn resistance to begin herded. She shook her head to the both of them, answering their question of herding,

No, herding them will not work and will only end in the result Saluce has already seen. Llama's are not sheep or cows to be chased about, silly creatures they are. However during the time I spent looking after them and knowledge from Tawny who originally brought them to Ichika, they do tend to follow those with food. There are some feed back at the stables that could be perhaps used to lure them back to the ranch house. Idly Jace wondered why they had not had Sage rushing about trying to locate them, maybe the coyote woman did not realise her charges were as yet missing.

The only other alternative would be to let them run free to eat and move at their leisure wherever they wish. I would advise against this however, they would destroy the vineyards and gardens within days. After her piece was said she waited in silence for the verdict, would they take her advice or try to herd the animals.

Jace walks. "Jace talks."

<style type="text/css">
.jaceypoo b {font-weight:bold; color:#fec953; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaceypoo .ooc { font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.jaceypoo p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaceypoo {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c46d2b; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2912jid.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#452004; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread