Bone to pick
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Rancho);</style>Titania Moonsong

burning the ground, I break from the crowd
I'm on the hunt I'm after you

strut on a line, it's discord and rhyme

AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF

Word Count :: 200+ Activate spree type dialogue posts!

The bark came as a surprise to Titania. In the night and through the rain she hadn’t seen the shadowy visage of her mate moving about in the same area she now tread. Yet the call came to her just the same, and when her golden eyes pierced the darkness and the veil of rain she could see him walking along the bank on the other side of the half-moon lake. Her pace picked up speed as she trotted around the lake and toward her lover. Her eyes were narrow, her ears tilted back, but it was only to keep the rain from irritating them.

She slipped once as she tried to catch up to the man with the long strides, but it was only because she wasn’t paying attention to the slick bank. Her paws caught her, and a moment later she was at Zalen’s side.

“Zalen, that wasn’t right…” Straight to business. Her tone was firm but she kept any ire out of her voice. Zalen carried out the punishment because he must, and she did not disagree with that. Her countenance was still as hard as stone, though. “What we did to Noah wasn’t justice.” She stopped there, awaiting his response before explaining herself further.

image from dawnthieves; code template by kitty; table by raze

<style>
.Hltw_razkit p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; line-height:16px;}
.Hltw_razkit b {color:#ffff62; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit {background-color:#605f5f; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#f1efed; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XNRhd.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #463837; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.Hltw_razkit .name {text-align:center; font-family:Rancho; color:#ffff62; font-size:65px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:2px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.Hltw_razkit .lyrics {font-family:georgia; color:#f1efed; font-size:15px; padding:6px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:12px; text-align:center;}
.Hltw_razkit .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:10px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629; padding:0px 15px 0px 0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread