Bone to pick
[html]
Yay for short posts! / +2

Zalen could hear the wet pad falls of his mate draw near so he took refuge from the downpour under the bough of a soaked fir tree. There he shook himself before she came to his side. He had been correct in his assumption of his mood, for just like the weather it was sour. She did not hesitate to tell him of her displeasure in what had just occurred. The ebon male flicked and ear and several drops of water after she spoke.

What if Noah had trespassed on Inferni, or God forbid, Salsola land instead of Ichika, would then my punishment have been just? We are lucky that he was such a fool on the territory of our allies, otherwise we would be in serious trouble right now. Zalen shook his head again, not to rid of himself of more water, for his onyx fur already stood on end in the strangest ways, but he did so out of frustration. He shared Titania’s displeasure, but he would not go back on his word or his action. Noah’s punishment had been more of a show than anything else, but it was a necessary show.

Then turning back to Titania, I feel for our Omega, but his punishment will not last forever. It was a promise, for it hurt him to have Noah apart from them, it was like losing a brother.

<style type="text/css">
.zalen-widow b {font-weight:bold; color:#7b6653; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3e250f; }
.zalen-widow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zalen-widow {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#110f0f; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/66epvr.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 240px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f3f31; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zalen-widow p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalen-widow p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread