Make a Move
[html]

Word Count ::

Imhotep watched as the woman work he wondered what made her so egar to make a sale. She worked and moved about after the Egyptian male came over. It was odd to him that he had cause the woman to be in a bit of a hysterics. Though after a moment she seemed to settle down and Imhotep looked at the male.

Imhotep then turned to the counter handing the woman a bag. Need blade sharpener and 4 of these" He spoke pointing to the cord and a pouch. She smiled as she looked in the bag he had handed her. She started to gather the things "Oh that too" He said pointing to the gray cloak that had rabbit fur on it. the woman nodded and looked him over and grabbed another cloak this one not as interesting. bagging all the items she smiled. "Thanks" He spoke as he smiled. he turned to look at the male.

"Very nice lady" he said pointing to the woman as he smiled his Arabic accent lacing his words. "Nothing good here for you?" He questioned. It didn't seem as though the male had gotten anything nor did he seem like he wanted too.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread