there's a patch of blue
[html]

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

OOC: I...yeah. :|

Lubomir's expression did not change. She was a spy. She belonged to the coyotes, she stank of them. She was, as far as he was concerned, a pathetic little coyote, despite her obvious puphood. She would grow up into the monster that made wolves miscarry, like Asphyxia. She would destroy. She would be like Gabriel, a bloodthirsty killing machine. He could feel the rage boiling in him, could feel the anger coursing through his veins. Just walking, was she? Just strolling. An innocent little puppy who meant no harm, of course not, why should she, Fenrir forbid that she would hurt a fly! His eyes narrowed and his tone dripped venom. 'There is no need for you to take that tone of voice with me. You should go back to your pathetic little coyote family and stay the hell away from us.' He leaned towards her, his yellow eyes steely and cold. 'Who sent you up here, coyote?' He'd agreed not to do anything more to hurt the compromise between Shadowed Sun and Inferni. But if he talked to her, that was hardly harming. He would not hurt her, touch her, do anything to give the coyotes even the tip of a claw. They would latch on to anything. He would not be the reason for war.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread