Today I am kicking my-self
[html]

wc:200+

The sliver male had always acted on his heart. He was learning though that when it came to his heart that it didn’t mean a thing, he was a fool to think that any one would ever love him, like what he thought he wanted. The longer the time he was doomed to spend in banishment within the pack, the less he wanted around others. The male was getting use to having this vast amount of alone time; and was starting to not mind it so much.

Seeing the white gamma the silver male rolled his ears back…this was not something he wanted. The silver male looked at him his eye turned down and away, he knew his rank. He knew he was in trouble with the pack. The male did not wish to show his underbelly. This male might be of higher hank then him, but really what happen that put such a chip on his shoulder. Unless he was a blood brother to the black leader; then that would explain it all. ”When…why t..t..talk to me?” The male asked him back.

He knew he was being an unruly omega, but this pack was not like the family unit he thought he was walking into. ”How do y..you think I felt? Middle o..o.of winter and n..not being allowed t..t..the warmth of o..others? Or did you n..not think o..of that?” his tongue hissed as he looked at the ground under his three feet.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread