for Mowgli the Frog I will call thee
[html]
Skoll Haskel

Word Count - 172 :: Well this one's just short...
I'm braindead and sick, haha.

It was not very long before his “reading” was interrupted. Gingery ears twitched at the telltale creak of the hotel door swinging open, even before a happy noise announced the wolf that had joined him on the porch. He looked up and wagged his tail to greet the red-breasted girl, though her question made the dance of the gold plume halt. A somewhat sheepish look crossed his young features before he nosed the book shut.

“It’s The Jungle Book,” Skoll mumbled, patting the torn cover. Though that was indeed the title of the book, it wasn’t quite the correct answer to her question. The real answer was one that he felt foolish to admit even at his young age.

“I’m not really reading,” the sun prince continued, glancing down at his pale paws. “I dunno how. I’m tryin’ though. There’s lotsa lotsa letters.”

He blinked then, cocking his head at an exaggerated angle then rising up onto all fours. He barked once, excitedly. “Robin! Robin, can you read? Can ya teach me?”

table by raze; image from wikipedia commons

<style>
.skollkhan-a05 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9efX3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 310px 0px; font-family:garamond, serif; font-size:14px; letter-spacing:1px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #000 dashed; border-top:none;}
.skollkhan-a05 .ooc {font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skollkhan-a05 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.skollkhan-a05 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.skollkhan-a05 b {font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;}
.skollkhanname {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; text-align:center; padding:20px; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread