Knocking...
[html]
OOC:: Forgive me I don't know what took me so long.

Ayita was at home though this seemed to be nothing new for the wolf maiden. She spent most of her time taking care of the home and raising her children. She didn't care so much for pack politics she would much rather just work to slowly take care of the pack. Those who got hurt came here and those who were looking for a quick bite. The catori woman always seemed to have something cooking like today

Aeron knew that wolves didn't need to eat some of the things she cooked but she was making stew today. She had potatoes and carrots with Rabbit in the pot. She rather enjoyed cooking though she had to admit she wished that she had someone to talk to. She felt so alone with out Zafier here to keep her company.

Ayita was forced to humm to herself as cooked. Being alone caused her to sing to herself and well she was bored. Breaking her silence though was the sound of someone at the door. She turned her head and called out. Come on in the doors not locked. She spoke as she moved towards the door. She wondered who it was.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug31 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug31 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5f4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Fm2n.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e3f34; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f1914; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug31 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug31 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread