Starlight, star bright
[html]

WC:000+
OOC: No worries at all <33 I tend to take a few days...I can only usually post on the weekends and Monday nights <33

His hair had grown long since his first shift, as long and rusty as his fur had been as a pup. It was something that he had not grown out of - his eyes had been a different color when he was born and they'd settled on a light amber color...but his fur had stayed the same tones. He brushed at a few curls absently as he worked, leaving smudges of charcoal along his cheeks on both sides as he fervently drew. He had no way to tie it up, so he often returned to his den at night with spots of black all over his face and muzzle from moving bits of his hair or from scratching an itch that his auburn locks had caused.

He was so involved in his work that the nearby voice startled him, his hand marking the page with a long black line. It was ruined. He had no way to erase the line and stared at it dumbly for a few moments, too surprised to do much else. Nathaniel processed the other canine's words slowly, tossing his ruined work down onto the snow before turning to look at her. It was his fault that it had gotten ruined, not hers, really...He'd been too involved with the drawing and hadn't been paying much attention. He could start again...but it would have to be done on another night.

"I match the edges of my paper with the ends of the horizon, m'lady" He offered as an explanation. "I used a human tool to cut the edges of the paper and make it round, like the night sky. Then I can mark the stars on it more easily." He looked at her for a moment, then past her at the food that she'd left laying on the ground. The male was not the best at hunting, Hybrid having passed on before he was able to teach Nathaniel much about it. This was shown in his form - tall, and thin. He put his gaze back on the female that had managed to creep up on him. "I've seen you before..but I'm not sure where." He admitted. He hadn't been to many clan meetings, especially lately.

<style>
.AnaFK-07 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-07 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-07 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-07 {background-color:#abb092; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:496px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... s/rawr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:294px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-07-border {width:498px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread