Starlight, star bright
[html]

x3 /+000

He had learned to show submission as a pup, and the lessons that had been beaten into him still held true into adulthood. He hadn't been an adult member of the clan for more than a few months, but was learning the ropes slowly. Vesper's reaction to his words seemed to confuse him for a few moments as he was unsure of how he ought to act toward her. He should treat her as an equal, she had said, but his inner workings told him otherwise. He was nothing in this clan, a Tirones. He had to prove himself and make something of himself..then he would be her equal. He said nothing of that, simply giving her a nod and allowing a short silence to fall between them.

She continued to speak, though, saying that she lived in the very place that he had moved out of to get to a warmer climate. "It's not as natural...but warmth is what matters to me now. I'm more of a nomadic fellow...once the snow's gone I'll likely sleep all over the entire territory and not hold just one sleeping place. I like to track and use the stars to guide me through Inferni." He had agreed with her sentiments about the stars but said nothing else on that count, as they'd moved onto other subjects. As he eyes continually fell upon him, he noted their color - a blue that was very different from his own amber.

Vesper gave her own reason for coming out on this night and he looked to the rabbit as she toyed with its ears. The more he looked at it, the hungrier that he remembered he was. He hadn't eaten in some time, now that he really thought about it, and his stomach grumbled uncomfortably in response to the thought. "I'm not that great of a hunter, to be honest." The young man said, crossing his arms. It was probably evident by the lack of body fat on him. "My father passed away before he could teach me very much. It's something I've always struggled with." A starving artist he was, quite literally. If his maps of the stars were what one could call "art". "You want to hunt for some more, though? That sounds really, really good. I'm pretty hungry. Lead the way, Vesper."

<style type="text/css">
.natstar b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d658b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px; font-size:12px;}
.natstar p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.natstar {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/54Umu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#5c5c5c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread