Starlight, star bright
[html]

It's fine :3 end this in a few posts? I apologize again for being so slow on this. I'm just going to stick to having a few threads with him that I can actually keep up with next time ^^;

Her own form was captivating - Vesper's mixed-colored coat appeared to be many different shades depending on the lighting, and the patterns that she boasted were quite pleasing to the eye. She looked very different from his russet hues, but it was a kind of different that he liked. When she smiled at him his eyes fell to the ground, unsure of whether he should meet her gaze or not. It was a part of dominance - one did not ever meet the eyes of their leader. And even though she had told him such things weren't an issue, he could not help but fall back into the ways that had been drilled into him as a pup by Hybrid. If he'd ever met his father's eyes he had been very thoroughly punished.

They ran through the forests of Inferni together, Nathaniel occasionally falling back to sniff at a trail or two that smelled promising. He was glad that she agreed on this scent and his tail began to wag a bit as she went around to the other side. Nate could see the creatures from here and observed their behavior with a keen eye, trying to figure out what his role in this would be. Then, as suddenly as Vesper had disappeared, she re-appeared around the other side of the clearing. The hares went racing in all different directions, a large and small ones coming straight for him.

He reached forward quickly, instinct powering his movements. He snapped his head to the side to catch one hare in his jaws as another attempted to dart past. He felt something beneath his paw as he moved to try and intercept it - it'd gone right beneath his feet! He pushed his foot down harder, feeling a few bones crunch beneath his paw as he held the critter in place. The hare in his mouth screamed and the one beneath his foot struggled for air. He had the one in his mouth by its head and re-adjusted his grip on it, biting down harder to flush the life from it. "Vsssprrrr, loookkk!" He said around it, overjoyed.

<style type="text/css">
.natstar b {font-weight:bold; color:#5d658b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px; font-size:12px;}
.natstar p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.natstar {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/54Umu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#5c5c5c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread