Just tell me to leave
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... retkey.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She stood still and waited patiently for his return, perhaps even sight of him.. but not this absence. Her feet remained set on the cold earth, its uncomfortable chill seeping through to the bone. Her ears remained trained forward, searching on a swivel for any hint of his voice before she proceeded. But there was only the gentle wind and silence and with a heavy heart, the Nomad felt alone…unwanted. Perhaps he wasn’t there, she thought hopefully trying to bring back a sliver of light to her darkening world. She could have just missed him as he went to venture to another pack. Yes… something like that was all. He was truly ignoring her as she thought. He was just busy… that’s all.

Feeling the fledgling shift in her arms, she looked down to its short 'ears' and stroked its newly preened feathers fondly. To make herself comfortable, the young bird craned its neck and grabbed a loose strand from the tightly bond autumn cord. The beak was still underdeveloped, a subtle bud of bone nestled in its feathered skull, but it was quite an invasive appendage, that much was certain. X’yrin smiled fondly at the bird as she reached the tail end of her braid and waved it playfully in front of the little one's beak. The beaded feathers woven in her mane shook excitedly at the actions, encouraging a more engaged reaction out of the fledgling before a sudden call stole both their attentions.

Her ears shot up instantly and honed in on its origin. But once they pointed her in the right direction they fell back against her skull, the mournful tone still ringing audibly in her ears. But why would he feel like that? Had something happened that she did not know about? Both curiosity and worried compelled her to move forward. A protective hand gentle pressed the bird against her chest as she scaled the exterior of the cliff in sight, extending her legs to their limits before she was forced to aid her ascent with an arm. Twice the young bird tried to escape before a firm press forced it to settle. And when her large paws touched level ground, the avian settled completely as she female wolf paused a moment to catch her breath. Each inhale was fragrant with the nearing scent of her mate and her tail wagged happily to this acknowledgement. But when she continued forward with hues of grey within her sights, the elated banner slowed to a hesitant sway then all together stopped as she was not met with his eager affections but a cloud of gloom and stone façade.

“Saluce?” she whimpered softly, hoping to goad him out of his reclusive poster to greet her. None the less he did not wait for his receptive and walked carefully toward him with quiet bird in arms. “My Ombre…I am sorry I was gone for several days, I had hoped to see you when I returned.” She eased a bit closer until she was beside them then carefully lowered herself to her knees. “I wanted to give you something the instant I came back… it’s a gift.” She carefully held out the small owl for him to see. “Look.”

538 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread