Just tell me to leave
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... retkey.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

His misunderstanding for the gift was expected, but she anticipated a question rather than his whole withdrawal. When he asked for its reason her brows receded into her lengthened bangs and her maw parted slightly in bewilderment. What was it for? Did she need a reason to give him anything? And what was more was his attitude. This was not like the Saluce she knew. Where was his affections, where was his smile from seeing her? Just what had happened to her mate?

And what was more was his recoil from him. His sudden stand and walk from her bristled the fine hairs at the nape of her neck and her brows furrowed irritably at his behavior. She did not like this side of him. She knew him to be a vocal male, professing what ailed him rather than play cold and distant. And his words did nothing to else her growing disease toward him. X’yrin brought the tiny owl back into her chest before rolling from her knees to stand upright again. She voiced and audible growl of concern before she made herself speak and be understood.

“A lowly wolf? Saluce what do you mean by that?” She couldn’t feign ignorance to his observation, but she certainly did not know him to be lowly. “Where I stand in the pack should have nothing to do with my giving you a gift, my ombre. I am your mate…your wife, before I am your Alpha.” The distance he forced between them was unsettling and she sought to close it before any uncertainties could fill that void. She walked over to his side again and gently brushed her shoulder into his arm hoping to coax him out of his mood and be endearing to her as he always was. “Saluce you should know this,” her lips turned to a small, hopeful smile. “How I feel for you will not change, nor how I treat you. Why would you suggest otherwise?”

328 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread