Just tell me to leave
[html]

WC:370

He watched her, his form still unable to bring itself to be happy or rejoice in her presence. Even as withdrawn as he was he couldn’t help but feel he was being childish, even if he feared she would move on to someone else now. The grey exterior seemed to shift uncomfortably even as a paw started to raise to run a claw along the length of her maw but it was stifled as if some ailment kept him from doing so. He wanted her to be his for eternity he really did, but now he felt that was about to be taken from him.

“Because you deserve better than me,” he blurted out, the sadness in his throat catching the words. As proud as he was he couldn’t force her to be with him, nor could he condone such a thing with her current stature. Blues took in her beauty, noting that nothing had changed since their first meeting, he was still just as madly in love with her as he had ever been and yet even though her act of reciting what he should have known to be true was received in an off fashion.

His hand rose slowly, the sinew in it shaking visibly as it traced a claw around her cheek, maybe more because of the mood he was in or some yet to be discovered ailment, but the shakes where simply uncontrollable for him to control. It was really too much, he loved her too much to act in such a fashion but the wall had been built by him, and she felt a million miles away. Saluce couldn’t play her actions off as ignorance, because he gave her more credit than that, that her words had to be true or else she wouldn’t have spoken them.

“I just don’t want to lose you; I noticed the scents at the border, one from Casa Di Cavalieri, and one from Anathema, both male. I had hoped they were just acquaintances when I noticed the one from the southern pack was the one you danced with at the festival.” He let it trail off his form still distance all be it for his one hand, slowly running along her cheek.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread