Just tell me to leave
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... retkey.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Where was the male she had fallen in love with? For this hesitant sham of his image was a terrible shade. She hadn’t know him to have a second thought when it came to her. His touch was never this hesitant, so fleeting that one may not have thought it had happened at all. This mountain of fading nerve and uncertainty, this was not her mate. This was not her husband. But whatever he was, she was angered by his image and her heart was breaking to be forced to look at it.

She wanted to snap at him for his sadden words and at least hold his muzzle to keep further obscenities from poisoning her ears. She deserved better… Who was better than the man before her? Who else did she need but him? And while she entertained these obscene thoughts, she wondered what it was that compelled him to ask them, let alone ask this way. What provoked his doubt? Her muzzle flicked away from his touch, not at all feeling generous enough to entertain his pitiful mood. It wasn’t like him to be this way and he certainly wouldn’t have expected her to act like this either. Her knew her better than this now, that whatever guise he attempted to place upon himself would be torn off until he bared the truth of what bothered him. Distracting himself however tantalizing the touch would not free him from this.

But the words that followed removed the marring frown from her brows and again they receded into her autumn bangs. Two males…Jazper and Alaki. He was put in this mood because of them? But when he brought up the festival, the dance she shared with the Cavalieri Sole, she understood the meaning of him bringing it up and could not fathom as a guess as to why he was acting like this. “You are worried you are not worth me because they are Leads of their own packs,” she recited soft, though blandly. “You think they hold a higher interest to be than you, my ‘mate’ because I am ranked the same as they… Saluce,” she woman breathed deeply his scent in an attempt to calm her raising temper, having never suffered such an insult in her life.

“Do you think so little of me that I would leave you because my rank has changed and off with another male? I have given myself, my love, my heart to you, and you would for a moment think that I would forsake all that for another of my rank? Is that really what you think of me?” In an attempt to calm herself, she paused then took a step back from him holding short-eared owl possessively to her chest. “That male you saw me dancing with, the Cavalieri at our borders. His name is Jazper and he is a friend of mine, one of the few that I have made in these lands. And the Anatheman male was Alaki and his companion. I asked him to meet me when we were at the festival so I could learn of our neighbors and perhaps build a positive relationship. I am insulted that you would think something else would be implied by these actions. Or that you would go to this length to avoid speaking to me about it. Was it not you that said we would need to talk to each other if we are to be together? And yet you would go against your words because of unnecessary doubt and hideaway instead of talking to me. Truly, Saluce…what do you take me for?”

603 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread