Just tell me to leave
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... retkey.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 400px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She let him sit in his self-induced silence and let the weight of her words truly seep in. It was true that she had been in his position before, and just as he was cold to her, she had been with him. But she had expected him to not hold anything from her like this, just as he asked the same of her. The fact that he went against that left an abrasive wound that made it difficult for her to breathe. Her chest, her heart, it hurt with every inhale of his scent and she was doing her best not to lash out in punishment because of the pain of mistrust he inflicted.

But even as he apologized, she was not readily accepting of it. Though it worked to ease her mind a little, she was still smarting internally, upset by his accusations. She refused to meet his eyes and kept her gaze burning into the innocent show. Against her breast the fledgling shuffled for attention, fighting to free her wings from the possessive bind and feel the air she only just learned to skirt. But a careful hand atop her head kept her still, that and the soft comforting growl of her handler as she began to move toward the stormy male.

“Here,” the fledge owl looked up as it was suddenly thrust into the broad chest of the unfamiliar male. Immediately its wings bat the air in an attempt to escape til a purposeful claw was placed against its beak and it ceased its fussing. The golden female brought the same claw to her muzzle then again to the young bird’s beak growling softly in comfort to affirm it was safe. “Be more concerned about losing your gift,” the woman replied heatedly to her mate. “I would have thought by now you would know I am not going to leave you. But if you are not careful, this bird will.” Forcefully she grabbed Saluce’s hand and let it rest just beneath the steely claws of the vulture. X’yrin would still not meet his eyes as she positioned him to cradle his gift then suddenly withdrew and turned on her heel.

“Her name is Candria,” she replied in clipped tone as if the conversation be uncertainty before hadn’t happened at all. “You should get to know her before you return home. I’ll be waiting for you there.” Still she would not look at him even as she brushed passed him with a forceful nudge to his shoulder to the edge of the cliff to begin her descent down, leaving her mate to care for his new gift.

439 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread