Peace of mind
[html]

OOC x3

Word Count :: +000

Laikira was startled by his sudden submissive form. Wasn't she the one supposed to be in his place? Suddenly he head realized his mistake and introduced himself as Hadley. With a kind and soft chuckle, Laikira gave a warm friendly smile. "You shouldn't be afraid of me, well except that I might trip and fall ontop of you" Laikira laughed softly, dropping her paw to her side. "Nice to meet you, Hadley" She said, her cheeks suddenly turning a very bright red as he kissed her paw.

Ears flicking, there was something fishy about the way he hastily explained the situation. But, there was a reason that he didn't want her to know, so she left it alone. "Well, I could take you back to the stables if you like and we can get to know each other along the way" The clumsy she-wolf said with a smile. Laikira wanted to get to know Hadley a little bit more. She needed to get to know her packmates, right? And Hadley seemed nice and willing to listen. The peace and quiet was still there, just not as apparent. But, Laikira didn't mind. She liked having company and someone to talk to. Beginning to walk, she took a step forward and once again nearly tripped but this time almost fell backwards, falling in Hadley's direction. Why was she so clumsy? Always tripping and making a fool of herself.

Table by Alex

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Dancing+Script);
.Laikira { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... kira-1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#020202; width:632px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:315px 4px 0px 4px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Laikira b {color:#ee0001; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px;}
.Laikira p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.Laikira .wc {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffffff;}
.Laikira .ooc {color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread