Bad Luck Comes in Threes
[html]

Urf, this is short but I really couldn’t think of anything else to write.

Ezequiel smiled at the appreciative look the trader was giving his carvings and hefted the package carrying his newly bought supplies onto and over his shoulder, looping a leather strap around it so that it lay along the sheath holding his staff across his back. "Thank ye, these'll do well fer the bloody cold nights around here" Ezequiel said, flashing a short grin towards Amy.

The trade was done but Ezequiel didn’t feel like moving on just yet and instead leant down on the counter, threading his fingers together, "So, i'm guessing ye've been 'round here longer than me by the stuff ye've gathered up. Mind passin' on any information 'bout the locals?" To the side Anita turned from where she had been browsing over some more of Amy's stock to listen to the conversation, head cocked to one side.

<style>
.irish .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.irish p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.irish b {color:#73EFB5; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.irish {background-color:#16A811; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... g1qh-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:398px; text-align:justify; }
.irish-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.irish .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread