Luperci, PhD?
"Therapists" have come up as co-ranks in various in-game packs since 2005 or so; however, a co-rank is pretty different from an occupation in my view. Occupation implies that that is an individual's sole mean of "income," which for Luperci, is still mostly food. I think it would be rare, even in Europe, for Luperci to be able to fully sustain themselves by trading services and not do any kind of hunting/gathering on their own.

To be able to trade services for enough food would require either very dense populations or a few very, very consistent customers. The former is unlikely because dense Luperci populations require dense prey populations as well, and even with domesticated farming, this can be challenging. (Consider the size of herds needed to realistically feed a small human village, then consider that Luperci probably eat ten times as much meat.)

Other things to consider: Luperci have only existed for about 30 years. They have an average lifespan of 10-15 years, though in practice, most don't live that long at all. That's roughly two generations of fully aged Luperci, hardly enough time to build a society that has any reliable or consistent form of government, etc.

I'm getting off-topic though. It is reasonable enough for individuals to apprentice with those versed in a particular craft. But no, I don't think they would be more "modern jobs" -- they would definitely be "the simple craftsmen or herbal doctors" that have already become popular on-board.

Messages In This Thread