Bonding over the River
[html]

OOC:: Awww, Noah. <3 WC: 300+

In Character

Ciara was very surprised from the sound that came from the silvery male. She’d thought of him as one of the quieter ones, and never ever imagined she’d see him angry. When he snarled and scolded her, delivering a nip to her ear, the yearling let out an apologetic whimper. He was the first of all the pack to outright scold her for something, and having gone so long without anyone to watch over her, the patchy female found it a strange experience.

She lowered her head slightly when he snarled again, pinning her ears back and whimpering once more before nudging her nose to the male’s neck. The bump of her tawny snout on the Omega’s silvery pelt was gentle, soothing almost, as she tried to make up for insulting herself and upsetting him. “I’m sorry Noah,” she said softly, feeling a little ashamed of herself. “I understand…I won’t say anything like that again, I promise.”

Keeping her head down and her ears back, Ciara moved back from her apologetic nudges to the elder male. She scuffed at the ground guiltily with her paw, looking very much the adolescent rather than the aspiring adult she wanted to be. She would soon be coming of age, a mere two months away from being able to rear pups, and she was thankful for Noah’s lesson. She would never find a mate, and would never be seen as an adult if she did things as foolish as belittling herself.

”Can…can you show me what you were doing with that stick?” she asked, hoping to turn the elder male’s disappointed eyes from her and direct his attention instead to the fishing pole. With another little whine, she moved forward, nudging the tip of her nose to the Omega’s cheek in an attempt to make him smile again. She hated seeing him unhappy.

<style>
.Candacesdb-c01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.Candacesdb-c01 b {color:#ffffff;}
.Candacesdb-c01-b {width:434px; border:1px solid #cceeee; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-IC {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#cceeee; text-shadow:#999999 0px 0px 5px; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:16px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; padding:0px 25px;}
.Candacesdb-c01-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.Candacesdb-c01 {background-color:#e1eff5;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JByOd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aabbcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aabbcc; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:432px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 410px 0px; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread