Looking for More
Dara was the black wolf before he saw her. She lowered herself to the ground from the tree. She stood in front of him, a few feet in-between them. He was kneeling, an act of submission she has never known. He was quiet as well. Dara smiled at him. "Why are you submissive to me? You easily tower over me. You easily overpower me. Why?" Dara asked gently. She admired the color of his coat. Black had always been her favorite coat color. She liked the look of this wolf, and the submission he presented even though it was unnecessary, but welcomed.

"Stand up," she said gently. "What is your name? I presume you are a loner as well," Dara said speaking softly. She saw much potential in this wolf, in many ways. He seemed fairly strong, just from looks alone. She finally glanced at his eyes. The eyes stunned her. She had seen a blue eye and a brown eye on a wolf before, but never blue and gold.

"If you are a loner, answer me this. What pack are you thinking of joining, if any?" Dara said, resisting the urge she had. Dara wanted to reach out and run a hand through the fur on the side of his face. She had a very weird habit of playing with another wolves fur if she took a liking to it. But, she knew better than that. It would possible scare this wolf off.

He seemed to blend in to the night. Dara's eyes had a hard time seeing where his fur ended and the night began behind him. the only thought that could cross her mind was how gorgeous this wolf was.

Word Count=283

Messages In This Thread