Looking for More
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow stayed down until the female asked him to stand and after she had asked her many questions. Shadow smiled warmly at the female and then he stood and towered over her as he did so and he spoke with a voice low and kind but with a strength within it.

"You ask why i am submissive? That is a simple answer. I feel that all females should be shown the greatest respect and a male being submissive shows this in my eyes."

His tail started to lightly wag behind him and his ears were at alert and pointed towards her so he could hear everything she had to say with perfect clarity and then he continued.

"I am honored to answer your second question. My name is Shadowfang, you may call me Shadow if you wish. To answer your third question, I am indeed a loner and as of this moment i have no pack in mind to join, for you see i am on a mission to travel to all the packs. I am interested in there history and there way of life, values, beliefs, that sort of thing."

Shadow as he answered her questions and watched her couldn't help but notice the look in her eyes and how she was looking at what appeared to be his fur. He nodded lightly at her as he walked so that he was facing the moon so that she could make him out better and perhaps see all that she was looking for. As he did this he kept the simple and calm smile on his lips.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread