Looking for More
"That's a very noble view, Wolf," she said to him. She had not heard his name yet and had decided to call him that until she did. She listened to him speak his name and mission. "Very interesting. You have quite a mission on you, Shadowfang. I am honored to meet a wolf with such a high value in the history and such of a pack. That kind of thing never truly sparked my interest. I only knew I wanted a pack," Dara said gently.

She watched him move into the light of the moon. His coat seemed to glisten beautifully in the moonlight. "Your coat is quite beautiful in the moonlight," Dara said, her blunt nature showing through the impulsive words. She mentally kicked her bluntness. "I know that was entirely random and...well blunt," Dara admitted gently. She was very embarrassed but tried not to let it show. Her posture failed her, showing her emotions in the slight drop of her head and the slight slump of her shoulders.

"I know that was probably not what you expected to hear," Dara said. She had no intention of saying that to this new wolf. For the first time she let her nose take in the scent of the night. Not only did she smell of the sea, but of this new wolf. She tried to casually glance him over though she knew better than to expect he didn't see it. He was an observant wolf. That look in his eyes she knew all too well.

"I should probably get back to my pack soon," Dara thought to herself. Immediately, she pushed those thoughts out of her head, wanting to spend more time with this wolf. She wanted to know who Shadowfang was.

"So, Shadowfang, tell this curious wolf about yourself, please," Dara said with a gently smile. She had to look up to look him in the eyes but that was alright with her. He was almost a foot taller than her.

Messages In This Thread