Looking for More
[html]
OOC text | WC :: +000

Shadow watched her moves and her eyes and he saw how she was looking at him he knew then without a doubt that she liked his fur even before she spoke bluntly and told him. He smiled and nodded lightly to her as she apologized and he put a hand up and shook his head assuring her that all was fine. "there is no reason for you to apologize, being blunt is fine with me. it can quicken things and get stuff out in the open quickly so that there is no doubts. If you like, you can feel my fur, I've been told it is very soft for a beast so large as i." Shadow watched her closely and then she asked about him and who he was he thought about it and like she had done he figured being blunt would work but he would warm ahead of time.

" Like you have done I think I'll do the same, I am an open book and don't fear my past, present or future so I'll answer you but know that what you hear, you may not like. I am an assassin, born and raised to be so by my father. As a pup i was bred and made to be a powerful hunter and killer. That aside i learned kindness and love from my mother. I remembered what little my mother had to teach me before she died. After my mother died my father trained me harder than ever and actually almost killed more times than i can count or remember and thanks to all that and self teaching and lessons I am the wolf you see in front of you. My name is Shadowfang and i am of the shadow, hunter and yet loving within the shadows of night and moon."

I hope she takes all that well....if anything it will speed whatever this meeting was meant for. she will either want to leave and not trust me, Not care and accept me, or accept me but be wary of me. Let us see where this road takes us.

Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!' Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'
template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread